- Commodity name: Mycoplasma Scavenger (BO311-001/002)
Mycoplasma scavenger I
Mycoplasma scavenger II
Remarks: When used, add 1mL of mycoplasma scavenger I and 1mL of mycoplasma scavenger II to the newly prepared 100mL complete medium, and test the scavenging effect of mycoplasma after treatment for one cycle (7-10 days). If it is not cleared, it can be treated for another 1-2 cycles.
Mycoplasma is the smallest prokaryotic cell type microorganism without cell wall, highly pleomorphic and able to pass through the filter, with a size of 0.1 to 0.3 microns. More than 100 species of mycoplasma have been identified. Due to the small diameter of mycoplasma, it can pass through the antibacterial filter membrane with a pore size of 0.22 microns, resulting in difficult to remove mycoplasma contamination of cells.
Our mycoplasma removal reagents contain drugs that inhibit mycoplasma protein synthesis and inhibit mycoplasma DNA synthesis. Only 7-14 days of treatment is required to achieve the purpose of permanent killing and removal of mycoplasma. At present, this product has been verified on more than 20 kinds of cells (such as 293T, Cho-k1, SP2/0, Hela, LX2, ST, Vero, Jurkat, HA-VSMC, Min-6, 4T1, etc.), which can effectively clear mycoplasma, and no obvious toxic and side effects on cells have been found.
Method of application
1. Before use, the mycoplasma scavenger I and II should be divided into small sizes and stored in a refrigerator at 4 ° C (if the remaining reagents are not used within a short period of time, they should be frozen at -20 ° C to avoid the loss of efficacy). Add to complete medium at 1:100 volume ratio when using.
2. Using T25 cell culture bottles as an example, 500,000 to 1 million cells were spread into T25 cell culture bottles and 4-6 mL of fresh complete media containing mycoplasma clearance reagents were added.
3. Replace fresh and complete media containing mycoplasma removal reagents every 2-3 days. During cell passage, centrifuge and add appropriate amount of cells into a new T25 cell culture bottle, and add fresh complete medium containing mycoplasma removal reagent.
4. After 7-10 days of treatment, a mycoplasma test kit can be used to test whether the mycoplasma is completely cleared. If there is still mycoplasma residue, it can continue to be treated for 1-2 cycles before testing. It is recommended to retest for mycoplasma after 1 month to ensure that there is no new mycoplasma contamination.
Store at -20 ℃ for 3 years.
After testing negative for mycoplasma, treat with complete medium containing mycoplasma scavenger for 7 days. Considering the stability of the drug effect, it is not recommended to mix and store the high concentration of mycoplasma scavenger I and II, so as not to affect the stability of the drug effect.
Provide you with solutions and prepare for your choice