- Commodity name: Serum-free Cell Cryopreservation Medium (LS368-001)
This product is a new serum-free cell freezing medium, which is different from the traditional one. This product can be directly stored at -80°C for preservation without gradient cooling. It has been proved that the cells frozen by this product can be stored for a long time at -80°C (>5 years), and the viability and resuscitation vitality of frozen cells can be effectively improved by this product. Serum is not contained in this product and can reduce the contamination of various viruses, bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma so that the safety of frozen cells can be assured. This product is used for the cryopreservation of common cultured cells as well as for the cryopreservation of serum-free cultured cells.
1. No serum, clear chemical composition.
2. Over 90% of survival rate of cell resuscitation.
3. It can be directly stored in -80°C refrigerator for cryopreservation without gradient cooling.
4. It can be stably stored at 2-8°C, and can be taken and used immediately without freezing.
5. Validated cells as of now: HEP3B, SNU-387, SNU-423, HLE, JHH-7, A375, A2058, A431, HEK-293, Hela, A549, NCl-H460, CHO-K1, MCF-7, HepG2, C2C12, COS7, DU145, MDCK, NIH-3T3, MSC, PC12, RAW264.7, 769-P, HK-2, T24, M14, U87, U251, 293FT, Jurkat, Raji, K562, HCCLM3, Vero, MC3T3-E1, HCT116, H9C2, SiHa, SK-OV-3 etc.
This product is transported at normal temperature; where stored at 2-8°C, shelf life is 12 months; where stored at -20 °C, shelf life is 36 months.
After cryopreserved with LS368-001, the survival rate of kinds of cells is over 90%.
The survival rate and attachment rate of 769-P cell line after cryopreserved with LS368-001 are significantly higher than those of other brands of rapid cryopreservation medium and conventional cryopreservation medium.
Provide you with solutions and prepare for your choice